Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love strawberries most!



My father bought me strawberries!!
I love strawberries most of all the fruits.
I'm really crazy about strawberries.
I seem to have loved them before I was born.
My mother said when she was pregnant with me, she ate strawberries everyday.
She herself doesn't care for strawberries very much.
But at that time, whenever she couldn't eat them, she became crazy and run to buy them, she said.
I was born in May. So she had a hard time finding them in summer and autumn.




I didn't have much appetite for strawberries this year.
But after I saw and ate them, my appetite came back!!!
I don't know why I love them so much....
I love everything about strawberries, shape, color, taste and even strawberry-motif everything.
I know I'm stupid but I can't stop....
Do you have something like my love for strawberries?


According to our calender, today the Feb. 4th is the first day of spring and 2012.
This is the sun of the first day of 2012!!